Your Laughter Yoga Teachers Melanie and Lotte have jointly 18 years of Laughter Yoga teaching experience and share wisdom beyond the scope of the training – because they just cannot help themselves.
You can book your 2-day Accredited Laughter Yoga Leader Training at £195 (early bird) via UnitedMind’s Online Shop where you can find dates and locations on https://www.unitedmind.co.uk/product-category/training/laughteryogaleader/.
We are keen to share Laughter Yoga for stress management and team bonding, communication skills and confidence building, so if you cannot find any dates or venues to suit your requirement we are happy to join you and your group of minimum 4 people at your venue.
Who is Laughter Yoga Leader Training for?
The training is ideal for people in the following professions – but is not exclusive to those:
- Recreation activity facilitators
- Yoga teachers and sports coaches
- Occupational therapists and health care professionals
- Psychologists, psychiatrists, and psychotherapists
- Nurses and social workers
- Health care workers and senior care workers
- Professional speakers
- HR and management training professionals
- School teachers
- Entertainment professionals, actors and singers, clowns and comedians
- Marriage and family therapists
- Life coaches and alternative therapists
- Managers, sales managers and team leaders
- Tourism professionals and tour guides
- And finally anyone who wants to add laughter and joy to their life
Furthermore, the course is suitable for companies and organisations wishing to train groups or teams within their organisation, and provide further professional development activites to their staff.
For further details and information about tailored Laughter Yoga programmes for the workplace or information about Laughter Yoga and laughter training please contact
Course Locations and Course Dates
The course is held in the following locations:
- St. Albans – January, May, September
- London – March, April, June, August, October, December, from 2020 we teach every month of the year in London
- Durham – February, July, November
- Blackpool – April
- Your location with minimum 4 participants / organisations minimum 4 participants
It comprises of two days of Laughter Yoga Leader Training as originally outlined by Dr. Madan Kataria, Founder of the Laughter Yoga Movement.
During the training you will
- get an understanding of the need for Laughter Yoga
- find out how the idea of Laughter Clubs originated
- learn the basic guidelines for a Laughter Session
- get to know the benefits of Laughter Yoga as well as the risks
- learn to present Laughter Yoga
- find out how to start a Laughter Club
- find out how to run community workshops
- practice a minimum of 40 laughter exercises
and much more.
You will receive the following as part of your course package
- Laughter Yoga Leader Manual
- Laughter Yoga Leader Certificate
- additional information which includes meditations, standard forms and research documents uniquely provided by UnitedMind
- the opportunity for free mentoring and coaching following the training in order to get you off to a good start along with private FaceBook group for UnitedMind Laughter Professionals for the benefit and good of all UnitedMind students and teachers as a joint community
- opportunity to join Laughter Association UK, the official body for Laughter Professionals in the UK, with an annual membership with full access to listings and information along with optional private social media groups and connections at the cost of £20 per year
- free mentoring and discounted progression route
- 1 month free of charge Telephone Laughter Club subscription
At the end of the two days you will, upon successful completion, receive a Laughter Yoga Leader certificate enabling you to get appropriate insurance in order to run laughter workshops as well as allowing you to call yourself Laughter Yoga Leader.